Eclipse is a photo and video documentation tool that quickly catalogs evidence and data. Eclipse is particularly useful when investigating devices that may not typically communicate well with other data extraction tools. The USB camera from the Webcam Kit captures evidence by recording a device’s screen. A variety of possible capture methods save time and increase efficiency. An included foot pedal frees users’ hands so they may navigate the device while recording. Notes can be added to each video clip during capture and all editing features are designed to ensure forensic integrity.
Try Eclipse before you buy! Download the software now to begin a trial of Eclipse software.
- Foot pedal integration creates hands-free capture possibilities
- Unlimited image and video capture
- Software includes evidence management, tagging, grouping, and filtering capabilities
- Batch image processing
- Eclipse 2 standard version software
- Microsoft 1080 HD Lifecam studio webcam
- Manfrotto arm + superclamp
- Foot pedal for hands-free capture
- Hardware dongle
- Soft case
- 1 year software license, updates and support